Sivu on muuttanut uuteen osoitteeseen

Life is easy by the ocean

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Life is easy by the ocean

We spent the morning lazing around on Rainbow beach. The beach has got its name from the 74 different shades of coloured sand. I couldn't see 74 shades, only sand, but still it was a very nice beach. Sparkling sunshine, calm breeze on your body, sound of the waves crashing, smell of sunscreen and salt water, soft golden sand between my toes. Happy days.




So far the trip had been so much more than I expected. Before I left, my life was a bitch, now it was a beach. No stress, no worries. All my actual and imaginary problems were gone. I could see everything in perspective again. Yesterday was gone, and we didn't think about tomorrow because it wasn't here yet. We didn't think about what would happen in a couple of weeks after we would have to return the van and it was the best feeling. Instead we were making the most of today and enjoying the moment.

Quit the rat race! Seize the moment! Everybody dies, but not everybody really lives...

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home