Sivu on muuttanut uuteen osoitteeseen

Feeling down? Saddle up!

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Feeling down? Saddle up!

On the last morning in Noosa we went horse riding on the beach. I'd only been on a horse once before in the High Country of Victoria. That time I really loved it, we did trotting and canter too. This time we were only allowed to walk, which was a bit disappointing. Especially for Sabrina who loves her horses. They gave me the laziest horse, I had to kick its butt all the way, otherwise we would still be there. Horse riding is so relaxing. There is this sense of freedom to it. And what is a better place to go riding than an endless sandy beach. The best therapy. Ditch your shrink, go horse riding. I know I will. 


After horse riding we jumped in the Jucy and arrived in Rainbow beach after sunset. We spent at least an hour trying to find a safe place to camp. Very frustrating. 

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home