Sivu on muuttanut uuteen osoitteeseen

Vanuatu day 11 - Going home

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Vanuatu day 11 - Going home


My personal bus driver came to pick me up at 7 am. The sun was out so I really didn’t want to leave… On the way we stopped at another blue hole for a swim. I really wished I could have stayed for another day or two.

At the airport I ran into couple of the boys from Million Dollar Point and they kept me company until my plane left. First flying to Port Vila, then changing planes, flying to Brisbane, changing again, and finally in Melbourne 10.30 pm.
Good to be back…
PS. 4 new posts. Start at the bottom.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Ocean said...

Hyvä, et selvisit hengissä reissusta. Oot kyl rohkee, ku lähet yksin tollaselle matkalle. :o Tai sit vaan vähä hullu. ;D

August 13, 2009 at 1:03 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

molempia...

August 15, 2009 at 6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home