Sivu on muuttanut uuteen osoitteeseen

Party weekend

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Party weekend

Weekend was crazy. Friday night we were going to celebrate my friend's birthday. She lives right in the centre of the city in this luxury apartment. The party got a bit of out of hand, too many jelly shots, and I took the last nightrider bus home from the city. It was the first time that I took the nightrider bus. They go on weekends from the clubbing districts to the suburbs. Of course, I missed my stop and accidentally went all the way to Dandenong, which is far from my home… So I hitch hiked home and got there around 6 am. I can’t even remember much of the night, but the girls told me that we had fun and we didn’t buy any drinks ourselves… So it must have been good!!!




On Saturday I went to Heli’s housewarming party. 




I didn’t feel like partying at all, but I bought myself a couple of drinks for the trip because it took more than an hour. You’re not allowed to drink in the trains but I’ve done it a trillion times anyway. This time I wasn’t quick enough to see the inspectors get in. The inspector  looked at my Finnish ID card and in the end said that if I just hand over my drink, he will let me get away with a warning.



drinking beer from a hosepipe... I didn't want to do but they forced me to!!




Here we go... This didn't end well.

It wasn’t the first time that I almost got a ticket. During the first days in Melbourne I took the tram without buying a ticket. I thought that it’s probably like in Helsinki, where they quite rarely check tickets. Well, as I came to learn, here they check tickets about every third time you take the train or tram. I spoke my way out of a ticket that time by saying that I just came to Melbourne and I didn’t know that I had to buy a ticket.



When I got to the party I was on a bad mood and didn’t feel like partying. But somehow, after a couple of glasses of punch, 1 beer pong and drinking beer from this tube (I don’t know what it’s called), I was on a party mood again. And as always, Shanli and me had to go to a club. We took a cab to Prahran and a club called Boutique. 

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home