Sivu on muuttanut uuteen osoitteeseen

Mud Bathing in Nha Trang

Monday, July 11, 2011

Mud Bathing in Nha Trang

After the boat trip it was time for dinner and drinks. I was still stressed about my lost backpack that still hadn't made its way back to me. In Vietnam, especially in the less touristy areas, you are expected to cover your knees and shoulders. I didn't have many appropriate pieces of clothing to choose from at all, so I really missed my backpack.


We went for some buckets to a bar where there were some Westerners working as well. 


The next day it was time for soaking in a mud bath! It is supposed to have magic health benefits. It is very good for your skin and can heal different conditions from rheumatism to tuberculosis... Or at least that's what they say. There were hot springs and pools as well to swim in.


When leaving the baths, I forgot my camera on a bench in the middle of hundreds of local and overseas tourists. I didn't realise it until we got back. Our tour guide made a phone call to the mud baths, and what do you know, to everybody's surprise, it was safe! LUCKY?!!

The same evening we took another overnight train to Hoi An. This time, we only got a small bottle of vodka...

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home